Life insurance is considered a cornerstone of financial planning. A life insurance policy has multifaceted benefits that will protect you and your family from unexpected issues that arise in the future as well as provide potential financial benefits.
Life coverage can provide you with the following benefits:
- Replacement income for dependents – If you are to pass away, life insurance can help replace your lost income. For example, if you unexpectedly perish, leaving behind a wife and young children, they will be monetarily supported through your life policy. This coverage may cover any financial obligations you have left behind.
- Pay final expenses – Life insurance can cover funeral and burial costs, as well as final medical expenses and debts you may have had as a result of your death.
- Create an inheritance for your heirs – You can name your loved ones as beneficiaries on your life insurance policy to create an inheritance for them if you pass away.
- Make charitable contributions – You can name a charity the beneficiary of your life insurance policy. This contribution will be much larger than the cash equivalent donation.
- Create a source of savings and earnings – Some types of life insurance can be paid as cash value if the policy owner outlives the coverage term. As you pay your life insurance premiums, the payments will accrue interest over time. This cash benefit can be withdrawn or borrowed at the owner’s request.
Contact Loughlin Financial Group to learn more about life insurance in Massachusetts. Our agents will work with you to help you customize an insurance plan that will meet your needs.
We are more than happy to answer any questions that you could have. Please call us at 781-341-9010.
Life Insurance | Stoughton MA, Avon MA, Canton MA, Loughlin Financial Insurance